- Weigh 80g (6 tbsp) custard powder into a bowl and make a smooth paste by adding 1 cup of milk.
- Boil the remaining milk with 100 g (8 tbsp) of sugar.
- Mix the custard paste slowly to the boiled milk and cook for 2-3 minutes. Stir continuosly to avoid burning.
- Remove the cooked pan from the flame, add two table spoon of butter and mix well.
- Heat five table spoon sugar in a heavy bottom pan. When it turn to melt and colour change into brown add little water.
- Then pour it into the greesed tray. Pour the custard mixture on the top.
- Leave it to set five to hours in the freezer compartment.