Evenings every one wants something to eat. Each day we can find some new thing. I found some cornflakes in a box and I got an idea to make a small cake. Cornflakes is a little salty so we should use unsalted butter.
- 1 cup powdered Cornflakes
- 1 TSP baking powder
- 2 egg
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 30g unsalted butter
- 1/2 TSP vanilla extract
- 1/4 TSP cinnamon powder
- 1 cup milk
- Add Butter, sugar with egg combine together well. Add the vanila extract also.
- Mix the cornflakes powder with baking powder and cinnamon powder very well.
- And put the cornflakes mix slowly in it and constantly fold it with help of milk. Cornflakes absorb the moisture content quickly so pour the milk to attain the correct consistency.
- Preheat the oven and bake it for 40 to 45 minutes.