NOW I AM SATISFYING

Now I am not wheezing and coughing continuosly… my environment is clean from the impacts of less vehicles on the road.

This is the lesson I learnt that I should change my attitude and life style to give up a little space and comfort for the better life of the future generations.

TAKE CARE !!

STAY HEALTHY AND BLESSED !!

Advertisements

16 Comments Add yours

1. πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

1. sunipukadiyil says:

Thank you !! πŸ™

2. What an inspirational post! There are many good things that are happening in these times. Families are spending more time together, the ozone HAS to be better and people are enjoying nature more. Stay healthy and have fun!

1. sunipukadiyil says:

Yes, assurance of nature’s comeback and also ozone layer is also recovering !! Diane, you are right we all have to spend time with our loved ones !!
      Take care and stay healthy with your family friend !! Thank you !! πŸ’•

3. sweet and cute, nature healing πŸ’•πŸ’•

4. sunipukadiyil says:

Glad to hear your words Rishabh !! πŸ’•

5. Very true Suni! We have learnt a lesson and that too, the hard wayπŸ™‚

1. sunipukadiyil says:

Yes learning from harsh experiences is the way to understand the facts and the results that will lead us to a better future Ramyani !! Thank you !! πŸŒΈπŸ’œ

1. YesssπŸ™‚

6. Very true! A good thing from the bad situation is that nature is healing 🌱 🌸
    Stay safe Suni!

1. sunipukadiyil says:

Yes the nature is healing slowly but surely !! Stay blessed friend !! πŸ’•πŸŒΈ

7. Indira says:

Everyone learnt a lesson… hope we will not forget this lesson…

8. sunipukadiyil says:

Yes you are right Indira we will not forget this calamity and should learn from this.. !! Have a great weekend !! 😊 πŸ’•

9. I hope you have recovered well Sunip. We all are learning our lessons with this calamity! Hope humanity will remain sober from now onwards.

1. sunipukadiyil says:

Yes , recovering from the unhealthy surroundings and you are right we all learnt much from the bad situation !! Surely humanity will remain !! Thank you Dee !! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•