SOUND OF NATURE

Staying safe is better than searching for a cure from the pandemic virus.

Lockdown continues in our country and this is the chance for the busy people to spend the days with their family that would boost their energy.

God changes everything generation after generation. Lord know every one’s deepest desires so we should wait for the brightest future.

Natures atmosphere has also changed .

Sounds of Nature and at 10.25 am (environment after the lock down).

Advertisements

10 Comments Add yours

1. Lockdown has its advantages also. The inactivity is helping our planet heal! I hope you are safe and healthy 😊 Take care!

1. sunipukadiyil says:

Yes, you are correct Ramyani, inactivity of humans have lead to healing our planet !! I think you are enjoying the your days in this peaceful atmosphere !! 😊 Stay safe and blessed !!! πŸ’•

1. Yes I am. I am trying to be productive and take some rest too! Hope you are safe and healthy!😊❀️

2. sunipukadiyil says:

Relaxation makes us more productive !! By God’s Grace we are safe !! Take care !! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•

2. This sounds of nature you can very well experience as you’re in kerala
    Booloka swargam 😍

1. sunipukadiyil says:

Yes of course I am experiencing it from God’s own country !! Thank you for your inspiring words !! Stay safe !!! πŸŒΈπŸ’•πŸ€—

3. Indira says:

Excellent!
    You can hear a lot of birds singing around my home πŸ™‚

1. sunipukadiyil says:

Oh that’s great !! Breath of fresh air brings spirit to living beings !! Stay blessed Indira !! πŸŒΈπŸ’•πŸ€—

4. Lockdown has advantages for the nature! So beautiful! 🌱🌸