PALMIS is found right underneath the leaves of the coconut tree. This delicacy’s taste we will never forget this tastes a bit like mushroom.
1 Cup coconut PALMIS thinly sliced Cup coconut PALMIS thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup freshly ground coconut.
- 2 tbsp veg.oil
- 1/2 tsp mustard
- 3 shallots sliced
- 1 spring curry leaves
- 2 greenchili splitted
- Punch turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- Heat the oil and sputter the mustard and curry leaves. Then add shallots then saut till a golden color.
- Add freshly ground coconut and turmeric then Stir a while. Then add chopped PALMIS in it with salt and cover it with a lid.
- Cook it in a low flame I did not use water in it because it cooks very fast. If you need sprinkle a little water to provide moisture.
- Within five minutes it will be cooked. Enjoy it with boiled rice or fill it in tortillas.