Like an authentic Chinese side dish. This recipe really interesting and easy.
- 300g PANEER cubes
- 2 onion slice into square shape
- 1 capsicum slice into square shape
- 1 small carrot sliced
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp ginger thinly sliced
- 1 tsp garlic thinly sliced
- 1 tsp gingergarlic paste
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp green chili sauce
- 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 greenchili thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- Salt to taste & coriander leaves
- Saute the green chili, ginger and garlic for a minute and add the sliced onion and stir for a while then add the gingergarlic paste.
- Add the chili powder in it and when the aroma is felt through from the INGREDIENTS put the carrot and saute until it becomes tender.
- Add the paneer and capsicum then wait for a while for them to combine well.
- Pour the sauces one by one and add a little salt.
- Then add 1/2 cup or 1 cup water for the thickness of your liking. If more thickness is needed add 1 tsp cornflour in a little water then pour in.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and enjoy with chapati, vegetable fried rice etc..