CALAMITY

Covid19 is threatening most of the countries and patients should take to care about hygiene and avoid public contact at the core time period.

This CALAMITY has spread all over the world so we should be keen eyed to break the chain. Many people have also padded away due to this. Awareness, adequate precautions and isolation will change the situation.

If it spreads more all educational institutions, offices etc… will be closed We all have the responsibility to prevent this disease for our betterment.

Advertisements

15 Comments Add yours

1. Indira says:

Take care…

1. sunipukadiyil says:

Yeah, you too stay safe friend !! πŸ’™

2. Well said! Stay safe and take care Suni! πŸŒΈπŸ’•

1. sunipukadiyil says:

Yes Government should seriously take care of it !! You too stay safe dear friend !!! 🌼 πŸ’™

3. JOY journal says:

Be well and blessed!

4. sunipukadiyil says:

Yes of course stay careful friend !! 🌼

5. Marjorie says:

Absolutely. I am amazed at those that are not taking it serious. Following precautions and self quarantine can make a difference. ~Social Distance~

1. sunipukadiyil says:

Yes most of us are not careful about this and that is why many people are affected around the world ! Low awareness is dangerous !! Thank you for your wise opinion Marjorie !!!

2. sunipukadiyil says:

πŸ’™πŸ’™

6. Well said Suni! People need to take this seriously. People over here are not listening to our government and still going out and gathering in large groups which is dangerous. I’m staying home unless I need to shop for food. Stay safe, have a good day Suni!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ΊπŸŒžβ˜•β˜•

1. sunipukadiyil says:

Yes Steve this is a very serious disease which spreads socially and we should break the chain with social distancing ! We all are staying home and following government instructions !! Now PM announced lock down in our country for three weeks !!! Beware of this malicious virus Steve !!! Take care and enjoy your day in home with fun !!! 😊 🌸

1. Yes, I don’t mind staying at home. Muffin and I have great fun and I have many things to do. Plus I have all my outdoor friends that come each day. Have a wonderful day Suni!

2. sunipukadiyil says:

Steve your outdoor friends are like chipmunks… πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

7. Yes, stay safe, my dear friend. ✨