This is a sweet flavoured recipe. We enjoy this with boiled rice and curries. We can make different variations with cucumber, bitter gourd, grapes, papaya…
- Medium sized pineapple
- 2 to 3 green chili
- Salt to taste
- 3 spring curry leaves
- 1 cup freshly grated coconut
- 1/2 tsp mustard
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp ginger chopped
- 3/4 cup curd (without sour)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp mustard and 2 tbsp coconut
- Dry red chili splitted
- Peel the outer layer of the pineapple and cut into thin pieces and cook with split green chili and salt. When it gets cooked remove from the heat.
- Crush the mustard, cumin, ginger and keep it aside. Grind the coconut finely and add the crushed ingredients in the grinded coconut then pour it into the cooked pineapple. Stir and combine well.
- Pour the thick curd in it and stir it with enough salt. Do not heat.
- Heat the coconut oil then sputter the mustard, dried red chili, curry leaves, coconut and add it into the pachady.