Chicken leg piece masala is very delicious and it’s especially good with chapati and white rice. Thick gravy make our taste buds feel good. I bought 1 chicken so obviously there were only two legs I added 4 other boneless pieces in the dish.
- 2 chicken leg pieces
- 2 onion chopped
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tbsp gingergarlic paste
- 1 tomato puree
- 1 tsp all spice powder
- Pinch turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp curd
- Coriander leaves
- Marinate the chicken leg pieces with 1/2 tbsp chili powder, 1/2 tbsp coriander powder, little spice power, pinch turmeric, 1/2 tsp gingergarlic paste and salt. Keep it for 10 minutes.
- Half fry the chicken and remove it from the fire.
- Golden fry the onion in the rest of oil. When onion cools back down blend it with curd.
- Add the rest of gingergarlic paste and rest of the powdered ingredients in the oil and after that pour the tomato puree then for saute two to three minutes then put the fried chicken pieces and blended ingredients and add required salt.
- Cook it in a low flame till the oil spread on top.