Today I made a different version of chicken by adding the ingredients of the usual chicken curry. My children liked it too. At lunch time this crushed chicken chapati roll is very easy to make.
- 1 tbsp veg.oil
- 1 spring curry leaves
- 1 cup chicken pieces
- 2 onion chopped
- 1 TBSP gingergarlic chopped
- 1/2 all spice powder
- 1/2 tbsp meat masala
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- Pinch turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- Start to saute the onion, gingergarlic, in the heated oil. Until an aromatic smell comes from the ingredients then put meat masala, pepper and all spice powder saute a while and add cleaned chicken pieces and salt.
- Cover and cook in low flame until meat becomes tender. Remove from the burner.
- Keep it for cooling and when it cools transfer it into a blender and blend for a moment.
- Heat the pan with curry leaves then drop the crushed ingredients and stirfry for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the burner and fill it in the chapati. Enjoy.