COOKIES are always our favorite. Naughty children empty the container in moments. That’s the magic of cookies.
Only four ingredients are required to make delicious cookies. No baking….
- 1 cup dates soaked and softer in hotwater
- 1/2 cup broken almonds
- 1/2 cup Cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup grated dark chocolate
- Put the ingredients in a mixer and let them blend nicely.
- Pack it into a pan lined with butter paper and cut into desired shapes.
- For At least 30 minutes keep it in the fridge(Freezer). Place it in a airtight container to keep it edible upto 3 week.