A Bundle of Vitamin B and packed with nutrition and rich source of folic acid is the cornflakes.
When I was confused to make the breakfast suddenly i got an idea to make cornflakes putt.I took two cup of cornflakes and just crushed it into the blender to made a powder. That is not finely finished but a little lumpy.
- 1 cup cornflakes powder
- 1/2 cup freshly grated coconut
- Water added with enough salt
- Drizzle the water in the cornflakes powder and gently mix it to make it wet. If needed add freshly grated coconut to mix that would make the mix softer.
- First add the coconut in the putt maker then wet ingredients and repeat the process until it is full.
- Steam around 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer it in a plate and enjoy with ripe bananas.