Every day I try to make snacks for evening because the children come home hungry. Some times this chaat will help make life easier.
- 1 1/2 cup cornflakes
- 2 ripe plantain
- 1 big apple
- 2 onion medium
- 1 tomato
- 1 green chili
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- 1/4 cumin powder
- 2 spring coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Crush the cornflakes and keep it aside.
- Chop small squares of apple and plantain fruit.
- Remove the seeds of tomato and cut it into small pieces.
- Chop the onion, green chili and coriander leaves thinly.
- Add all chopped ingredients, cornflakes and powders then combine thoroughly and well. If spice is needed reduce the amount of chili powder. Just Enjoy the special taste. Do not keep it as it may turn stale.