Cookies always bring out the better part of us and especially children love it too.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 50g butter
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp bru coffee powder
- ¼ cup dark chocolate grated
- Sieve the all purpose flour and baking powder together. Then boil coffee powder and 2 tsp of water and keep aside.
- In a vessel add melted butter and powdered sugar cream and mix well until soft and fluffy.
- When it will becomes soft add egg and beat.
- Add all purpose flour and mix little by little into egg mix and combine with a spatula and pour coffee solution.
- In a greased tray evenly pour the mix and bake in a preheated oven for 8 to 12 minutes.