Very interesting recipe and a Chinese twist.
- 2 cup thinly greater cabbage
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp all spice powder
- Cornflour and all purpose flour
- Salt to taste
- 3 tbsp veg.oil
- 1 onion thinly chopped
- 2 tbsp spring onion chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic chopped
- 1 TSP ginger thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp capsicum chopped
- 2 tbsp red chili sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- Mix Cabbage and other ingredients. Add equal amounts of cornflour and all purpose flour in it to form small round balls.
- Deep fry these balls until golden. Keep it aside.
- Heat 3 tbsp oil and saute onion, garlic, ginger as well.
- Add capsicum, spring onion and sauces then stir about one minute. Then pour 1/2 cup of water and 1 tbsp cornflour mix in it.
- Now add the manjurian balls and garnish with coriander leaves.