This recipe is very easy and good for health.
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 inch ginger, 2 green chilies,2 garlic crushed
- Pinch turmeric & chilipowder
- 1 cup onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup soaked & cooked lentils
- 1 cup carrot thinly sliced
- 1 cup cabbage thinly sliced
- Salt to taste
- Heat the oil then add 1/4 TSP cumin, crushed ingredients and onion then saute for a while when the fragrant smell comes add chili powder and turmeric.
- Then add sliced vegetables one by one and saute it in a low flame.
- Add cooked lentils in it and salt. Cover with lid. Saute in between. If needed sprinkle a little water. In Just five minutes it will be ready to serve. Enjoy the special taste.