Kebabs are an all-time favourite. Veggies will like this Kebab.
- 200g paneer
- 200g potato (2medium)
- 100g button mushrooms
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 green chilies
- 2 tbsp ginger thinly sliced
- 1/4 TSP chili powder
- 1/4 TSP pepper powder
- 1/2 TSP all spice powder
- Pinch turmeric powder
- 3 tbsp coriander & curry leaves
- Salt to taste
- 1 or 2 egg
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- Oil for frying
- Heat 3 tbsp oil and saute onion, ginger, green chilies for two minutes. Add thinly chopped potatoes, mushrooms, leaves and powdered ingredients then saute it for another two minutes to cook. Add salt.
- Grind the sauted ingredients in a blender.
- Roll it into small flat packers.
- Beat the egg and dip the Kebabs in it and then roll it out in the breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry until nicely brown. Place on an absorbent paper. Serve it with chutney or tomato ketchup.