I was nominated by AL http://wifeblah.com for this new challenge.
73 Questions about me! Thank AL for this long tag.
Oh this is very simple task and I did when I get time today.
For this challenge you should answer the same question that I did you. You also need to nominate 12 people to complete the challenge. Make sure you notify your Nominees.
The 73 Questions and Answers
1. What is usual Starbucks order?
I don’t usually go to Starbucks.
2. What does your work station look like right now?
Not a comfortable zone but it’s going on.
3. All time favourite food?
Masala Dosa along with chutney and sambar.
4. Favourite Author?
I am not a very good reader. I read many books in our language and little from English. So no favourite Author.
5. What do you think of open relationship?
I am not interested in such a relationship.
6. What is your favourite video game?
I am not in this age group.
7. Guilty pleasure treat?
8. Favourite movie?
I see a lot of Indian movies and English some of them are Titanic, Rambo, sister act, Bruce Lee films, …
9. Favourite book?
10. Twitter or Instagram?
11. Desktop or laptop?
12. Best advise you have ever received?
13. What project are you working on right now?
Now a florist.
14. Favourite color?
Blue, green and white.
15. Did you get good grades at school?
I got good grade when I was young but when I got older it came down.
16. Dream job?
That is pending. Make little money and go around the world to see the places and people. And one more dream also relax with dear ones..
17. Played any sports?
In my home we would played hide and seek, badminton, football…
18. Do you have a degree?
I completed degree in economics.
20. What is your favourite kind of blog?
Blogs in which circumstances create the mood and make the post.
21. What do you like to collect?
Memories from my life experiences.
22. Describe yourself in three words?
Honest, positive, stubborn.
23. If you a rapper what would your rapper name be?
I have no idea what type rapper name I would have.
24. Who was the last person you DM’d?
25. What is on the top of your wishlist?
26. What is sorting house?
No idea about that.
27. How many tattoos do you have?
I Don’t have any tattoos.
28. What are you most graceful for this year?
God giving the peaceful and healthy opportunity to handle the difficulties carefully.
29. What is the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
Pleasantly talked with one of my cousin.
30. What is the best thing that is happened to you today?
I did my work in schedule.
31. What is the best thing ever?
Mentally and physically a peaceful atmosphere.
32. Favourite season?
33. Favourite fictional animal?
34. Do you like surprise?
35. What is the biggest surprise you ever had?
I can’t single out anything.
36. What is the surprise that made you cry?
37. What is the best surprise you have ever given?
I haven’t given that many surprises.
38. What is the best surprise you have ever given some one?
39. Do you like muffins?
40. Do you cook often?
I cook everyday.
41. What is your favourite dessert?
42. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
Some flavours don’t like.
43. Cake or pie?
44. What is your least favourite food?
Pork related dishes.
45. What is your favourite condiment?
46. It is 4 am. on Saturday night, what would you eat?
I would not try to eat anything.
47. If you could teach a college class what would it be called?
48. Best animated film?
49. What has a guy (or girl) done or said to impress you?
So many, so I am not mentioning any here.
50. The best thing to do on a date?
Have a dinner from best the place in town.
51. The worse thing to do on a date?
52. What is the funniest pick up line a guy/girl could use on a girl/guy?
I don’t know.
53. Best comic character?
I do not read comics.
54. What are the three things that are the three things that are in your purse?
Money, pen, bills.
55. Favourite drinks?
56. If you could play a historical character who would it be?
57. Kitten or puppies?
58. Favourite Sushi roll?
Hmm sushi roll.
59. What kind of lipstick do you use?
Very rarely used it.
60. What kind foundation do you use?
No foundation only moisturizer.
61. Blow dry or air dry?
I prefer air dry.
62. Who is your fashion icon?
I don’t have one.
63. Favourite Disney character?
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
Going about my daily routine.
65. Movie you laughed the hardest?
66. A movie that make you cry?
67. If you could sing duet with some one who would it be?
With my daughter.
68. If your life were a song what would be the tittle be?
Abba – The Winner Takes It All
69. Favourite animal?
70. Favourite illustrator?
71. The person you want to have a coffee with?
Anyone in my family or friend.
72. What are the country you wish to visit?
All of them.
73. Best ways to decompress?
Relaxing with nature.
Hope you like it.
I know you all are busy with the every day routine so I am not willing to write down the Nominees. If you are willing to write this challenge kindly inform me and write it. That will make me Happy.
Wish you a great journey.
SUNI SANTHOSH 29/8/2019