Very simple recipe and easy to prepare. Sweet lovers and coconut lovers will like this desert. Only 30 minutes need.
- 2 packet digestive biscuits
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- Mix the desiccated coconut, 1 tbsp sugar and 1 tbsp butter combine well. Then keep it aside.
- Powder the digestive biscuits.
- Add 1 tbsp butter, 1tbsp cocoa powder and 1/2 cup chocolate syrup into the digestive biscuit powder.
- Knead with hands to form a dough.
- Roll it over the greesed aluminium foil.
- Spread the coconut mix on the top of spread sheet. Then rolled it and cover with aluminium foil.
- Keep it into refrigerator for twenty minutes and cut it into slices.