CHANGE OF WORLD

Change of world, change of thinking, new ideas new concepts. we all are facing tough time in this era.

Revolutionary changes in technology, educational system are changing dayby day, development of science and technology change into advanced and diverting into new methods.

Everywhere several problems and perilous circumstances occur. We should face this period with courage.

Advertisements

12 Comments Add yours

1. Especially when your older…Hahahaha

2. sunipukadiyil says:

Yes when we are old it is not joke! Thank you my dear friend for your kind words!πŸ’™ 😊

3. Changes, yes, but I’m not sure we are progressing in anything! I feel the changes instead of making this world better, is day by day worst…As human being we can adapt easily but what about our world? I guess he had enough of us…
    Hope people will wake up until is not too late!
    Have a wonderful Friday Suni! πŸ™‚

1. sunipukadiyil says:

Yes Ribana we aren’t! situations are getting worse day by day! Our world is bearing too much, I do not know what to say about it…! πŸ€”If anybody comes to the front and make our world better for our next generation and the future! We are waiting for this! Have a wonderful day my dear friend! 😊

1. I hope so Suni! I hope that will happen soon!
        Have a wonderful day too! πŸ™‚

4. Huguette says:

despite all the technology and changes, nothings seems to be better and improve…We are becoming worse in almost everything! We must fight for what we believe for, for the good and ethics and Morales…This is what we should face with courage, what’s turning us to robots and cruel and nonchalant…We don’t need more technology, we need more humanity!
    Thank you dear Suni and enjoy your day 😊

1. sunipukadiyil says:

Yes Huguette I agree with you! Everything has developed but humanity is not! Of course we need humanity more than technology! I hope many people trying for the better!πŸ™‚
      Thank you my dear friend for this wonderful comment! Have a blessed weekend!❀

1. Huguette says:

My pleasure dear Suni 😊 each person needs to start from themselves I guess, no other way
        Have a great weekend as well 😊❀️

5. Craig White says:

More humanity.. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

1. sunipukadiyil says:

Thank you very much!πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ’•

6. Winnie says:

Very well said. There are so many changes but I have to agree we are getting nowhere when it comes to humanity.

7. sunipukadiyil says:

Yes, Winnie each of us should change ourself for the betterment of the world! 😊
    Thank you Winnie for your kind interaction! πŸŒΈπŸ’™πŸ˜Š