Potatoes have lot of carbohydrates and the taste always like everyone. This is a simple recipe for the side dish of Chapati.
- 3 potatoes cooked and cube sliced
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 tomato sliced
- 3 tbsp veg.oil
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 cinnamon, 2 cloves, 1 cardamom
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp corriander powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp all spice powder
- Salt to taste
- Corriander leaves
- Saute the cumin in the oil for 30 second and add cinnamon, cardamom and clove. Saute it one minute.
- Add chopped onion, slitted green chili and ginger garlic paste in it
- Add chili, corriander, turmeric and cumin powders.
- Add tomatoes and saute till it becomes mushy.
- Then add the potatoes and salt.
- Mix well.
- Pour one cup of water in it and close it with a lid and cook it for 5-6 minutes.
- Add corriander leaves
- Ready to serve.