A variety dish and very easy to make. This dish should be good for filling as sandwiches. I enjoyed it with chapati.
- 1 cup thinly diced chicken
- 2 onion thinly chopped
- 1 tbsp crushed ginger, garlic and chili
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp red hot less chili powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp veg. oil
- Heat the oil and add the onion to sauté a while. Then add the crushed ingredients then sauté as well.
- When the fragrance is felt add chili powder, vinegar and thinly chopped chicken in it.
- Add desired salt in it. Close it with a lid and cook in a slow flame.
- Stir it inbetween. Just five minutes it will be ready to serve. Garnish it with coriander leaves. Enjoy.