This is a variety dish. First onion is fried into a brownish color and added into the chicken marination. Then we will be get a smoky taste for this dish.
INGREDIENTS FOR MARINATION
- 1 Kg cleaned chicken pieces
- 3 tbsp curd
- 1 tbsp gingergarlic paste
- 2 medium onion sliced
Curd, gingergarlic paste and salt saute into the chicken. Then fry the onion into the brown color and crush it into chicken and mix well. Marinate it for one hour.
- 2 onion sliced
- 4 cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 cardamom
- 1 starnise
- 1/2 tsp fennel
- 6 dried red chili + pinch turmeic powder
- 1 tbsp corriander seed
- 3 tbsp veg.oil
- Corriander leaves
- Heat the dried ingredients then grind 1 to 9 ingredients into fine paste.
- Heat the oil and saute the grinded mix well. When the aroma comes from the paste add 1 3/4 cup water in it.
- When the water boils add the marinated chicken in it. Add salt also.
- Allow to cook chicken in a high flame 2 to 3 minutes. Then reduce the flame and cook it for 10 minutes.
- After that add chopped corriander leaves.
- Smoky chicken is ready to serve. Enjoy with chappathi..