Very interesting and time needed to bake is less.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup freshly grated coconut
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 egg
- 100 g
- 1 tsp vanila essence
- 1/2 tsp powder the cardamom and nutmeg in sugar
- 6 tbsp milk
- Sift the flour and baking powder.
- Mix well with sugar and butter till it becomes smooth.
- Blend the egg and add it into the mixed content.
- Gently put the flour in it and fold it. Add coconut and milk in the mix and fold it.
- Add vanila essence and cardamom, nutmeg powder in the mix and gently fold it.
- Pour it in to the baking tray and place it into a 180° preheated oven.
- In about 25 to 30 minutes it will be ready.