If you try this you will get a different taste!
- 1cup all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp curd
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup ripe jackfruit sliced
- 1 cup ripe banana sliced
- 1 tsp vanila essence + 1/4 tsp nutmeg powder
Pre-heat the oven to 180℅
- Mix and sift all purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda.
- Blend jackfruit and banana in a blender.
- Beat powdered sugar and oil until light.
- Gently fold flour in the sugar mix, fruits syrup, curd, vanila essence and nutmeg powder.
- Pour batter in a well greased dish. Bake it for approximately 30 to 40 minutes.