I was nominated by Huguette Antoun to do the “Borrow The Lyric” challenge. This is something new.
Huguette Antoun is a nice person with multiple talents. She is open minded and her view of thoughts and ideas are awesome. She reads, respects and motivates others through the comments section. Visit her blog
Huguette Antoun.com. Otherwise you will miss this amazing blog.
Thank you very much Huguette for this original challenge.
Rules (as copied from the creator):
- You need to choose a verse from a song and use it an original poem or story.
- You must include the name of the song and the singer at the end or beginning.
- You need to challenge someone else and invent ONE rule they need to follow.
- We must credit the person who started this challenge (a.k.a.PJ) and the person who challenged you.
- You must include the rules of this challenge.
Nour’s extra rule: You must “Borrow” the lyrics from cartoon song!
When I thought I found out a Movie “Tangled” sung by Mandy Moore, Zachery Levi.
The song verse:
All those days watching from the windows
All those days outside looking in
All that time never even knowing
Just how blind I have been
Now I am here blinking in the starlight
Now I am here suddenly see
Standing here it’s all so clear
I’m where I’m meant to be
All those days I am in the darkness
I struggle to escape from the darkness
I haven’t got chance to get rid off the darkness
When I feel the light come through the inner mind
Now my mind trembles with Joy
And my body shines like the Sun
I shout out with victory
And I celebrate my freedom like a phoenix bird.
I will use the same extra rule a Nour since there are many beautiful cartoon movies songs
Hope you enjoyed. Please share your opinion