Thank you Huguette
I am very glad to say I have been nominated for Blogger Recognition Award by Huguette Antoun.
She is an amazing person with different talents. Her style of writing and photography are awesome👌. She clearly expose her view. If you do not visit her blog, it is a great loss. Visit and follow this blog: http://huguetteantoun.com, Huguette Antoun – My Emotional Finger Print. You will get some new experiences from this blog.
What Is The Blogger’s Recognition Award? [B.R.A] as explained by Ribana & Huguette
This Award is a way of acknowledging the work load, the creativity that bloggers put into their blogs. Running and maintaining a blog isn’t just about writing something and then knocking it out to the readership – that is the core element of blogging, but not everything. There is much much more to keeping a blog running, functioning and being presentable each day of each week of every month.
Bloggers are very talented people – they work hard, they promote market, advertise, and run a busy site.
They organize all kinds of activities; they encourage, motivate, interact, engage and are community orientated. It matters not if they are shy and reticent or loud and personable – each actively progressive blogger is the same – they all work hard and passionately with their blogs, they put the hours in to deliver to their audience each day a welcoming location to read, absorb, learn and have fun.
To escape the hustle bustles of city life, or the begrudgeries of boredom – they entice readers to peruse their pages to look for entertainment.
That is what the BRA celebrates.
- Thank the nominator, and publish a post on your blog about receiving the Blogger Recognition Award. Make sure to provide a link to the nominator’s blog in your post.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Nominate other bloggers for this award, and inform them of their nomination.
HOW I STARTED MY BLOGGING
I started my blog ten years back. I wanted to write my emotions through this blog. When I started my blogging my twins were seven year old. So they needed more attention from me and resposibilities in the house so I gave up my blogging in around one week.
When my twins grew up my desire to blog rekindled and started my blogging on 1/5/2018. I really enjoy making food and my daily routine is shared through this platform and I love to write stuff from real life.
In the beginning stage I didnt know how to blog. But after a few months I started following some blogs and read the contents. Slowly I started learning. I didn’t want to give up this opportunity but every thing depends upon the circumstaces…
Advice to New Bloggers
I may not the right person to advice .
- You can share your knowledge with this amazing community around the world. If you follow them, they will follow you.
- You must read the blogs and if you like the content just give a like. When you are satisfied in the content give a comment.
My Nominees are…
Lot of bloggers with their different types of culture can be found in this communitty. A Few of them are:
- Perpetually Eliza
- Betul erbasi
- A Jeannie in the Kitchen
- Sonia, postcardfromlifelately
- Tamara yancosky, Survival Through Faith
- Ellie, Dairy of an ugly duckling, searching for me.co
- Jennifer Guerrero, jenniferguerrero.com
- LaRena’s corner