I have been nominated for the Randomness Award by Joshua M. Swanson. This is an awesome award and helps encouraging bloggers who are new in this communitty. Joshua and his colleagues have A Tangled Web, produced by Steadfast Pictures and directed by Elijah Holston.Please visit and follow his blog http:// Joshua M. Swanson.wordpress.com. Thank you for nominating me for the Randomness Award.
- Thank the person who nominated you. Thank you, Joshua.
- Then answer the questions asked by your nominator.
- Then you must nominate 5 people and ask them 10 questions.
Questions from Joshua:
1. Do you keep your blog a secret from anyone?
No, not at all.
2. Have you ever met a famous person?
3. What’s your favorite movie?
I love so many movies so I can’t choose.
4. What country do you live in?
5. Do you have any brothers and sisters?
I have 3 lovely brothers and 2 sisters.
6. How did you find my blog?
From the comment section .
7. Can you play any musical instruments?
I don’t play any musical instruments.
8. What is your deram for the future?
So many dreams. One of the dream is my blog, to interact with so many different type people with wonderful thoughts, like you.
9. How long have you been blogging?
10. Are you a funny person?
Yes, I am a funny person.
Questions for my nominees…
- One of the sweet memeories of school days?
- The book you like the best?
- An important day in your life?
- Which would you rather be a sick millionaire or a healthy person who can get by?
- Which is more important for our happiness – health or wealth?
- If all the money in the world were equally divided, every body would be very happy. Do you agree?
- Do you like sunshine or sunset?
- What is your favorite mode of transport?
- What you like to do when you are free?
- Your favorite food?.
Thanks again, Joshua for this wonderful opportunity which you have given me. I really enjoyed it. God bless you and your wonderful family.