Very easy to make. It is worth the effort. Our lunch will become happy with this side dish.
- 10 red dried chlli
- Handful shallot
- 1 clove garlic
- 1inch ginger
- 1/2 kg chicken
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 2 tbsp besan powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp veg.oil
- 1 tsp mustard
- 2 spring curry leaves
- Marinate chicken for 1 hour with besan powder, chili powder and salt.
- Crush dried chili, ginger, shallot and garlic.
- Heat the oil then sputter the mustard and curry leaves.
- Add marinated chicken and crushed ingredients. Saute well.
- If needed add salt and cook in simmered flame.
- Stir inbetween. In Just 10 minutes it will be cooked.