This is the time for yet another SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD nominated by stevescountry.com. We know Steve’s every post is related with nature and animals. His pet cat Muffin also takes part in his posts. I like to read his blog and he always supports me. Visit his blog stevescountry.com
The Sunshine Blogger Award is a peer recognition for bloggers who influence people with positivity and joy.
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide link to their blog so others can find them.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you. Nominate 11 bloggers and ask them 11 questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog post.
- List the rules and display Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/ or your blog site.
- Your favorite is? Coffee, tea or hot chocolate? Tea. Cold season I like to drink coffee.
- What time do you normally go to bed? Normally 10 to 10.30pm.
- Do you like to sleep late in the day? No.
- What do you enjoy doing on a rainy day? I would like to hear the sound of raindrops on the roof top and get the smell from the earth.
- What are your 3 favorite colors? All the colors radiate beauty. Mostly I like green, white and blue.
- Would you like to see more writings from Muffin? Sure, Your posts are very interesting and funny.
- Do you enjoy gardening, even if you can’t right now? I always like gardening, and like to see the flowers.
- Do you like bugs? Ofcourse not.
- Would you eat a bug? No.
- How much time do you spend on your blog? I usually spend a little time in the evening to blog.
- Do you enjoy spending time outdoors? Yes, I like to walk.
- Should teenagers be given pocket money?
- What will be your reaction if a whole day goes wrong?
- Have you visited a historic monument recently?
- What do you think about social work?
- What was your inspiration to blog?
- Who is your favourite author?
- Which place would you like to live in other than your home town ?
- Do you practice yoga if so how did it affect your life?
- Which is the one super power you would like to have?
- Which actor/actress do you like most?
- Your favourite book?
My nominees are brilliant with their blog contents. I am very glad to say every nominee has their own views with different topics.
- Easy diet blog
- Popsicle Society
- Plain Curtain. Umrah Sania
- The Go To Girls Blog
- Fantasy life. Rageshree
- PATRICK STORIES
- The Dopamine Queen.com
- Tips from Sharvi. Sharvina.Y
- Twin Mirrors
- Ihagh G.T
- Aashutosh jha. The Gyan ka Bhandar.