I am very glad to hear “Tryst with mind” Ramyani Bhattacharya nominated me for another SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD. I am very much happy to say she is an amazing person with a lot of knowledge. Every one please visit her blog and encourage her. I appreciate her talent of writing. Ramyani’s new blog field is ”TRIALS OF INK”.
Rules for the award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate (at least) 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
My Response to the question
1. If you could be any character of a movie, book or tv series, who would you be and why?Whoopy Gold Berg (Sisters Act).
2. Would you rather be jack of all trades or master of one?
Jack of all trades, because I am a house wife with a lot of work.
3. What is ‘home’ to you?
Somewhere I can enjoy with my family.
4. What’s your opinion on second chances?
Every one deserve a second chance.
5. Describe a perfect day.
A perfect day is a day when all the fighting in the world stops.
6. Does being rich and famous appeal to you?
7. Do you want people to know you or do you want to stay anonymous?
As a human I want people to know me.
8. What’s your favourite Disney animated movie?
Alice in wonderland.
9. Who’s your favourite villain?
This is difficult to say. So many villian actors, cant find a name.
10. DC or Marvel?
11. What is the best thing about blogging?
Interact with good thought and ideas of people.
- Where did you get the inspiration of blogging?
- Who is your favourite author?
- What are you looking forward to in your blog?
- Which place would you likr to travel?
- Which sport do you like the most?
- Your favourite book?
- Your favourite film?
- What will you like to do for nature?
- Which is your favourite food?
- Which pet animal do you like most?
- Which time do you prefer to write your blog post?
- Kally, MiddleMe.net
- Kamran. Top Education Hub
- Success Aisagbonbu
- Smart Veg Recipes
- Gunjan arora, Gunjanarora.yoga
- Tamara Nika
- Vijethkannan, Backtechinfo
- mycreatorscreation, leoladurant.com
- Roy Lando,