Both Children and old will like this stew. People who like heat can add more chili or pepper in this stew.
- 1/4 kg squarely chopped and cleaned meat
- 2 potato chopped
- 3 carrot chopped
- 1/2 beetroot chopped
- 2 green chili, 1 inch ginger, 4 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp spice powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 cup coconut milk
- Combine All above ingredients together in a pressure cooker except coconut milk.
- Add 1 cup (1/2litre) water in the pressure cooker.
- After three whistles switch it off. Then check if it is cooked.
- Add one cup coconut milk and cook for 5 minutes in a low flame.
- Add one cup thick coconut milk and stir well for 2 to 3 minutes. When The gravy becomes thick and fragrant remove from flame.