I alway like to make a single meal with no side dish. But here we follow a traditional meal of rice and side dishes for lunch. We don’t have any chance to skip the lunch menu most of the time. So today i am sharing chicken keema paratha .
- 1/2 kg wheat flour
- 1/4 kg minced chicken
- 1 onion diced
- 1 inch thinly chopped ginger
- 1 green chili chopped
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp all spice powder
- Lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp veg.oil
- 2 tbsp ghee
- Saute the onion, ginger, green chili and bay leaf in the hot oil until it reaches a golden color.
- Add minced chicken and salt then cook it for a few minutes. Add cumin powder, all spice powder, pepper powder, lemon juice then mix well.
- Add coriander leaves as soon as the water dries.
- Add water and salt in the flour and make a dough and shape the balls.
- Flatten the balls like a chappathi and fill the minced chicken mix.
- Stuff inside the chappathi and cover it with another chappathi and flatten it.
- Heat the tawa to place the stuffed paratha and cook both sides apply with ghee until brown and Enjoy.