I was nominated by Nora Edinger for the Second Sunshine Blogger Award. Thank you so much my fellow blog friend, I love to read her blog. Thank you Nora for this wonderful opportunity. The Sun shine Blogger Award is a peer recognition for bloggers that inspire positivity and joy.
This is Nora Edingers blog Nora Edinger – JOY Journal. Visit this blog. You will get some good message.
Rules of the award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog so others can find them
- List the rules and display an award logo on your blog
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive an award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts
- Ask the nominee 11 new questions
1. Why and when did you start blogging?
We haven’t had a chance to to travel around the world to see the places and people in our short time. In this platfoam we can interact with people from different countries. I started my blogging May 1st 2018.
2. How do you manage your blogging schedule?
A house wife has lot of responsibilities and I am also a florist. Any how I will find out some time to spend for blogging and reading some blogs in the evening.
3. Do you blog on more than one platform? Where else?
Only one platform.
4. What’s your favorite thing about blogging?
I love connecting with people
5. What don’t you like?
Dishonesty and wickedness.
6. What advice would you share with new bloggers?
Shorter post is much better than a longer post.
7. How do you stay motivated?
Through the blessing of God
8. Is the graphic design of your site an important part of your blogging?
No. I think the content of post is important in blogging.
9. What is your favorite quote?
As we keep asking, seeking and knocking, we will find a grace and mercy in our time of need – Marvin Williams.
10. What are you looking forward to doing this summer (or winter for the one of you in the Southern Hemisphere)?
Spending a day with my family members that would give us an awsome experience.. I am an Indian, not living in Southern Hemisphere.
11. What would you like to happen with your blog by the end of 2019?
By Gods grace I will like to interact with more valuable persons with different thoughts.
- Which flower do you like most?
- An inspiring person through out in your life?
- What is your motivation in blogging?
- What is your opinion about climate change?
- Do you work comfortably with others?
- What are your passionate about?
- Which book series do you like most?
- What type of hobbies do you enjoy?
- How has the world changed since you were a child?
- Your favourite food?
- Which place do you want to live in?
I read some blogs of talented peple. They manage different types of topics. I nominate few of them.
- Michael Ogazie
- The Godly Chic Diaries
- Jhilli’s Potpourri