Every day we prepare common dishes. But the children like change of tastes.
- Prep.time : 10 minutes
- Cook.time : 25 minutes
- 1 kg chicken, cut into pieces
- 4 dsp coriander powder
- 1 dsp pepper powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 onion
- 4 green chilies
- 8 cloves
- 2 small cinnamon stick
- 1 tsp vinegar
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 slitted bay leaf
- 1/4 cup 1st extraction of milk from one coconut
- 2 cup second extraction of milk
- 2 spring curry leaves
- 2 tbsp veg.oil
- Grind coriander, pepper, and turmeric.
- Heat 2 tbsp veg.oil in a pan, add the sliced onion, green chilies, curry leaves then saute for five minutes then add chicken pieces, salt and paste and combine well.
- Boil with the second extraction of the coconut milk, bay leaf and vinegar.
- When The gravy becomes thick add 1st extraction of milk. If you want more flavour sprinkle a pinch of all spice powder. Very tasty. Enjoy with bread or appam.