In the mango season we make this curry with small sweet mangoes. We will get Absolute taste from the small type of sweet local mangoes. My family likes this sweet curry.
- 5 ripe mango
- 2 green chili slitted
- 1/2 cup grated coconut
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp veg.oil
- 1/2 tsp mustard
- 1 tbsp chopped shallot
- 3 dry red chili
- 2 spring curry leaves
- Peel the mangoes. Then place the mangoes in the heavy bottomed pan with slitted green chili and 1/2 cup water. Boil it.
- Add grated coconut, cumin and turmeric in a blender to finely blend.
- When the ripe mangoes are cooked in around 5 minutes, add the blended ingredients, salt, and 1/2 cup water.
- Stir it for a while. In Around one or two minutes it will be ready and remove from the fire.
- Heat oil in a pan and sputter the mustard then add shallots, dried red chili and curry leaves. Saute it and when it becomes golden in color pour it into the curry. Enjoy.