Only five minutes i get a a dish for my dinner.
- 200 gram chicken diced
- 1 onion longly chopped
- 1/2 tsp gingergarlic paste
- 1 capsicum diced
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp chili sauce
- 1 egg
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- Heat the oil in a pan and add thinly chopped onion in it and saute a while.
- Then add the gingergarlic paste in it.
- Add diced chicken pieces then stir for a minute and add sliced capsicum and salt. Don’t let the color of capsicum fade.
- Saute and cook for two minutes then add soy, chili sauce and pour the egg in the side of cooking mix.
- Saute together till egg is scrambled and remove it from the fire.