Every body like this noodles.
- 1 and a half cakes of hakka noodles
- 3 pieces of chicken breasts.
- 2 carrots
- 2 capsicums
- Half cabbage
- All spice powder
- Soy sauce
- Pepper powder
- Kashmiri Chilli powder
- 3 eggs
- 15. Sugar
- 1. Cut Chicken lengthwise into strips.
- 2. Mix the strips with eggwhite and 2 table spoon of cornstarch 1/2 tea spoon of salt and 1 tea spoon of pepper powder.
- 3. Fry the chicken in hot oil till golden then remove from flame.
- 4. Cut the capsicum, cabbage and carrot lengthwise into long strips.
- 5. Heat a pan with 3 table spoon cooking oil then add the vegetables in.
- 6. Add salt, pepper powder according to ones liking in the vegetables. Then add one teaspoon of five spice powder. Then saute well.
- 7. Don’t overcook or reduce the vegetables. Once it is cooked remove from the pan.
- 8. Now add oil in a pan and scramble two eggs and season with salt and pepper.
- 9. Boil the Noodle cakes in water and add a bit of oil and salt to the water to prevent sticking and drain off excess water when cooked.
- 10. Take a deep bottomed pan and add oil in it.
- 11. Once the oil is heated add 2 table spoon crushed garlic, 3 table spoon soy sauce, one table spoon sugar, 1 table spoon kashmiri chilli powder,1/2 table spoon salt, 3 table spoon tomato ketchup and saute it all well.
- 12. Now add 1/2 cup of water in the mix then cook for 1 minute.
- 13. Add the cooked Noodles into the sauce mix and stir well.
- 14. Add the scrambled egg, chicken and vegetables into the Noodle then mix well.
- 15. Season with some freshly ground paper and switch off the flame.