This is a fried vegetable mix of carrot, snake gourd and onion. Inclusion of carrot and onion creates a sweet taste. Easy to make.
Prep.time : 5 minutes
Cook.time :10 minutes
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 1 small snake gourd
- 1/2 tsp chopped ginger
- 1/2 tsp garlic chopped
- 1 green chily slitted
- 1 tbsp veg.oil
- Salt to taste
- Pinch turmeric powder
- Clean all vegetables and wash then cut into 2 inch long pieces.
- Heat a pan with 1 table spoon vegetable oil.
- Add garlic and ginger then slitted chili and onion.
- Add chopped carrot, snake gourd little salt and turmeric powder then saute well two to three minutes.
- Cover with a lid and cook with low flame. Stir in between.
- Around eight to ten minutes it will be ready to serve.