World HEALTH DAY is celebrated on April 7 every year.WHO organises WHD.
Present life style and pressure to make money for daily needs of family is the main aim of every one. Some of us in foreign countries have been going through stressful life and are affected by depression. Some relaxation and healthy routine of food and mind also makes our body healthy and wealthy.
I did it without oven and eggless. Simple and I made it on the stove top. So if we don’t have oven we can make cake this way.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup wheat flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 lemon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup curd
- 1/4 cup milk maid
- 2 lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp vanila
- Seive flour and baking powder then set aside.
- Add vegetable oil, sugar, curd, milk maid and 1/2 cup of lemon juice then whisk together.
- Add seived flour little by little and fold it.
- Lastly add the lemon zest and vanila essence. Then fold it.
- Grease little ghee in a heavy bottomed non stick pan.
- Then pour the batter in it.
- Place a pan or aluminium flat lid on the stove top. Place the batter filled non stick pan on the flat pan.
- Simmer the flame and cook 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes check if it is cooked.