Very interesting dish and easy to make. Around ten minutes needed to cook.
- 100g sardine caviar
- 2 egg
- 1/2 onion
- 1 green chili
- 2 tbsp grated coconut
- 1/2 tsp gingergralic paste
- Pinch turmeric
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper powder
- 1/4 tsp all spice powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 spring curry leaves chopped
- 1 spring corriander leaves chopped
- 2 tbsp oil for frying
HOW TO MAKE BATTER
- Clean then wash the fish egg with 1 tsp vineger with water.
- Nicely chop 1 green chili, corriander leaves and onion.
- Whisk the egg.
- Add fish egg and all other ingredients in the egg and beat well to combine.
- Heat 2 table spoon of vegetable oil in the pan then pour batter in it.
- Simmer the flame and close with a lid.
- After two three minutes flip to the other side.
- Wait another three four minutes for cook.
- Then enjoy the delicious taste.