Today we are celeberating ”WOMEN’S DAY”. In the historical world famous writers gave important roles to women in their books. Margaret Fuller An American women’s rights advocate was influencial in changing perceptions about men amd women. She helped to create the early women’s suffrage movement in US. The women’s suffrage movement was the struggle for the right of women to vote and run for office and is the part of overall right movement.
So today I am sharing a sweet with my friends.
- 1 litre milk
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp rose water
- Boil the milk. After boiling add 2 tbsp vinegar to curdle the milk.
- Then drain the water from curdled milk. Add water and wash it off. Drain it and smash it.
- Make the paneer into lemon sized balls.
- Add 11/2 cup sugar into the water and make sugar syrup.
- Add 2 tsp rose water into the sugar syrup.
- Then add the balls carefully into the syrup then boil in simmered flame.