This dish gives an amazing taste to our taste buds. We can eat this with chappathi, rotti, nan.
WE NEED FOR PANEER MAKHANWALA
- 1/4 kg paneer cubed and deep fried
- 3 onion
- 1 piece ginger
- 5 garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp tomato puree
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- ￼4 tbsp fresh cream
- 2 tbsp kasoori methi ( 1 tsp fenugreek powder)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- Salt to taste
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- Deep fry paneer cubes to golden brown and keep aside.
- To prepare gravy, grind onion, ginger and garlic to a paste.
- Fry this paste in oil, on a low flame till golden.
- Add turmeric, red chili powder. Cook for 1/2 minute.
- Add tomato puree and cook for one minute.
- Add two cups of water and simmer the flame.
- Add sugar and simmer for another eight to ten minutes.
- Add cream and mix well.
- Add butter, kasoori methi leaves ( little fenugreek powder) and salt.
- Then gently stir in the fried paneer and simmer on a low flame for a few minutes till paneer turns soft.￼