The taste of This finger licking banana dish can never be forgotten.
HOW TO MAKE
- 2 ripe banana (plantain) cut into half and chop thinly and longly.
- Heat the griddle or tawa to pour one or two table spoon of ghee and spread it. Then place the bananas on the tawa.
- Add one table spoon jaggery on the top and fry both sides till it golden brown.
- When it becomes cooked pour fresh cream on the top and take it from the fire. Fry balance of banana like this .
- Lastly mix two tbsp milk maid, one tbsp jaggery syrup and one tbsp fresh cream. Pour the mix on the top of banana. And enjoy this mouth watering sweet.
- 2 ripe banana (plantain)
- 3 tbsp ghee
- 3 tbsp jaggery syrup
- 3 tbsp fresh cream
- 2 tbsp milk maid
- Heat the tawa then pour the ghee in the tawa and place the banana pieces.
- Pour one tbsp jaggery syrup on the top and fry both sides until add fresh cream.
- Make a syrup with milk maid, jaggery and fresh cream.
- Finally pour the syrup on the fried banana.