This dosa is easy to make. If you love the taste of ripe banana you will definitly like this recipe.
Blend 1 cup grinded cooked rice and 1 cup flour together. Smash the bananas and mix with blended ingredients. Then add 3 tbsp sugar and mix well. Then stir well.
Lastly add thinly chopped dates and raisins.
If nuts are available add it. In a preheated tawa pour one spoon batter.
Reduce the flame when it becomes cooked on one side flip the other side. When all sides are evenly cooked remove from the fire.
- 4 ripe banana
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 3 tbsp chopped dates and raisins
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- Ghee according to the need
- Blend rice and flour with little milk.
- Smash the banana.
- Add the blended ingredients and sugar with banana.
- Mix dates and raisins in the batter.
- Thick consistency is good for make this dosa.
- Add cardamom powder.
- Heat the tawa and pour some batter on the tawa.
- Reduce the flame in simmer.
- Cook the both sides with adding of ghee.