This is my VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL CHOCOLATE TOFEE . Teenagers like chewy specials. Only less time is required to prepare and cook.
I wish my blog friends that we can celebrate this valantines day with moral and joy.
One packet of bourbon biscuits finely crush, 3 tbsp sugar, 2 tbsp fresh cream and mix along with cocoa powder to heat a pan.Stir constantly, add one tea spoon ghee. Add three table spoon of milk maid. Stir continously.
Around 7 to 10 minutes it will thicken and starts leaving from the sides. Strain the ghee. Transfer to a dish and level the top portion.
Allow it to cool and cut it into square shape.
- 1 packet bourbon biscuit
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
- 3 tbsp milk maid
- 1 tsp ghee
- Brocken the biscuits
- Mix with cocoa powder and sugar
- Heat the pan in a simmer flame and add fresh cream to stir well.
- Then pour 1 tsp ghee + 3 tbsp milk maid.
- Stir constantly when it become thicken switch off the fire.
- Remove the excess oil.
- Pour in a dish and level the top.
- Allow to cool.
- Cut into desired shape.