I am going to share a sweet recipe here. This sweet is made with paneer(cottage cheese). I am using one litre milk to make 200gm paneer.
These ingredients are needed to make MALAI LADDU.
Boil 1 litre milk, then squeeze 1 lemon in the boiled milk to make cottage cheese. Then strain it in a stainer.
Mash the paneer and heat the pan to stir continuously with condensed milk.
When It starts to leave from the sides add the extra ingredients and remove from the fire. Wait a little and make balls with raisins in the middle.
- 200 gm paneer grated
- 1/3 condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 1/2 tsp vanila essence
- 1 tsp raisins
- if need 3 drops of yellow color
- Mash the grated paneer well.
- Heat a thick bottomed pan and pour in the condensed milk and add the paneer.
- Stir constanly till it starts to leave the sides of the pan. Remove from fire. Add if you have yellow colour add it and mix well. But I am not used.
- Then transfer to another dish. Let it cool a little. Make balls. Place the raisins on the top and garnish with the cardamom powder.