Radish has lots of protein. Beetroot has miraculous blood circulating content, and potato is rich in carbohydrates.
Ghee, onion, green chili, ginger, garlic, tomato, cumin, red chili, chili powder, cardamom, corriander powder, turmeric, salt.
- 2 medium radish
- 1 beet root
- 1 potato
- 1 tomato
Cut into small flattern and cubic pieces.
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp ghee
- 1 onion
- 4 dry red chili
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 2 inch ginger
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp corriander powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 3 cardamom, salt.
HOW TO MAKE
- First heat a pan with 1 tbsp oil.
- Saute cumin, onion, gingergarlic, red chili, cardamom one by one. Then add salt.
- After that add powders and quickly stir and remove from the flame.
- Transfer it into a blender and wait for it to cool.
- After cooling blend the ingredients finely. Keep it aside.
- In the same pan add 1/2 tbsp ghee and pour the blended mix into the pan and stir it well. Then add vegs. to saute two to three minutes and add enough water for cooking. I added 1/2 litre water.
- Wait for it to boil, when the curry boils reduce the fire then close with lid.
- In between stir it. Check the vegs if they are cooked.
- Garnish with corriander leaves. If you have cashew nuts and raisins, fry in little ghee and include.