Cooking is challenging me to create new ideas. Different types of vegetables have various health benefits. So I included a variety of colors of vegetables in this recipe.
I grated many vegs. with a grater like carrot, beetroot, potato. And some of vegs. like snake gourd, onion, thinly chopped.
I added these vegs. in this roll:- carrot, white gourd, potato, beet root, onion, snake gourd, green chili, gingergarlic paste, curry leaves, cheese and oil.
- 1 carrot
- 2 medium beetroot
- 2 medium potato
- 1/4 white gourd
- 200g snake gourd
- 1 onion
- 1 green chili
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- curry leaves
- 1 tbsp cheese
- oil for fry
- Grate and chop all vegetables thinly.
- Place a pan on the fire pour 2 table spoon of vegetable oil in the heating pan, then add all vegetables, turmeric, all spice powder, curry leaves, salt and gingergarlic paste. Saute and allow let it to cook in a simmered flame. In Around 5 to 7 minutes it will be cooked.
- Add the cheese in it and wait for it to melt. Switch off stove. When it cools mix the cooked ingredients very well. Check the taste. Roll the mix into desired shapes. Dip the roll into the beaten egg and roll it into the bread crumbs.
- Heat the pan and pour the oil for frying. Drop the rolls carefully in the heated oil. Fry in a simmered flame and when the one side of the roll becomes golden brown flip onto the other side until it also turns golden brown. Take the rolls from the oil with a stainer.
- Then keep the rolls in paper napkins to remove excess oil. we can get 15 rolls in this quantity. Enjoy with chili and tomato ketchup.