So many times I think about “how to make banana halwa”?. But today I made super delicious banana halwa, kids always like this halwa. My idea, I will sharing here.
SLOW COOK – METHOD
DIFFICULTY – EASY
SERVING – 2 to 4
2 grated banana or blended
3 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp ghee
1 tbsp cardamom powder
1 tbsp dry grapes
1/2 cup milk if needed
- Add 1/2 cup water and milk in to the grated banana then cook in slow fire.
- Add ghee according to the need and mix well.
- Add sugar and stir constantly and till it starts to leave the sides of the pan.
- Add raisins and cardamom powder.
- Switch off the fire.
- Place the halwa into the dish and cut as you like.